Saturday, September 4, 2010

Life at Moody

So, I realize that I kind of fell off the face of the earth for the past few months. But, I'm back!
SO much has happened since April and my last post.
I got married. Moved to Montgomery Georgia. Met lots of great Air Force friends there. Moved to Valdosta Georiga, where we are now stationed for the next several years. Karsten and I had about a month together to get settled into our new house--see Facebook for pictures, and I'll try and post some more on here soon.
Karsten is now in Texas for the next 2 months for his first training school in the Combat Rescue Pipeline (called Indoc) If you're interested in what it is like, watch "Surviving the Cut" on Discovery 10pm Wednesday nights.

Oh there is so much to say, but I should really just post pictures and tell our stories that way.

I'm thankful for:
~Christian wives in Karsten's unit !
~A job in the ER starting in October
~Going home to Virginia in under a week
~Supportive family and friends, and prayers for me and Karsten during this time
~A great home!

1 comment:

  1. Yay I'm glad things are going well and you have made lots of supportive friends! And yay for a job too! I'll be praying especially for you while Karsten is gone- I could barely stand it when Alden was gone for just one week!

    ReplyDelete